Do Victoria Secret employees get discounts?
Employees at Victoria’s Secret are initially given a 20% discount.
After 2 months of service, part-time employees receive 30% off and full-time employees receive 40% off..
Can a man get fitted for a bra at Victoria’s Secret?
Men are allowed in the dressing room at Victoria’s Secret shops, a fact that surprised and upset at least one local customer. An email from a KGWviewer has exposed a little known fact about a popular lingerie store.
Who buys Victoria’s Secret?
Sycamore PartnersThe company’s owner, L Brands, said Thursday that the private-equity firm Sycamore Partners will buy 55% of Victoria’s Secret for about $525 million. The Columbus, Ohio, company will keep the remaining 45% stake.
Does Victoria Secret sell men’s?
Victoria’s Secret sells women’s underwear, but the target demographic for its marketing is men.
What is the dress code for Victoria’s Secret employees?
The dress code is all black and business casual. Your shoes can be any color and open toed if they have a back. Sometimes you get days where you can wear different colored tops. Beside above, what it’s like to work at Victoria’s Secret?
At what age does Victoria’s Secret hire?
18 years oldYou have to be at least 18 years old to gain employment.